Dr. Frederick P Scherr Is this you?

1.2

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Frederick P Scherr?

Ladies and Gentleman, I think we've reached an agreement.

Wow, I agree with all of these reviews. I don't have anything to say except, yes, I agree; he is a self loathing worm. rude liar

Failure

He is a total loser and a failure in general. If you can't even keep your oath to not harm a patient then you have negative self worth. That's lower than a zero. This fire breathing mammal is undeserving of the title doctor.

Awful doctor awful person!

He is a negative mark on the medical profession. Dishonest , rude and haughty

Bad treatment

This doctor makes the whole profession look bad.

Bad experience

Clearly there is something wrong. Not like any medical experience I've ever had. Wry unprofessional and argumentative for the sake of needing to be contrary. At some point he even disagreed with hisself. Needless to say Scherr got it all wrong. I question his medical credentials. He made me feel so uncomfortable.

Is not mentally fit enough to practice medine.

Is not mentally fit enough to practice medine. Threw a tantrums! Lied in my medical record.

Make sure you bring someone with you. Scherr has obvious mental problems as other reviewers have pointed out. He treated me extremely poorly. He talked endlessly and interrupted constantly. He yelled and laughed maniacally when no one was even speaking,lol. I would NEVER recommend seeing this man. He was completely inappropriate. He Should be run out of town for practicing bad medicine!

Weirdo

Dishonest. Poor communicator. Even doctors did not understand his report. Explained to me that Scherr was a consultant and NOT an doctor or an expert. Mood issue.Several emotional swings in 90 minutes. Undermining, too personal, most importantly deceitful.

Be Careful

Misstatement of Facts! Finally someone is listening. This alleged physician will write very sloppy lies in your medical reports. After 8 months I have finally gotten documents reviewed and confirmed as fraud. Be very careful with Scherr. He is not stable or professional by any stretch of the imagination. Also very inappropriate.

Very strange experience with a Chaz Bono look-alike Doctor

The doctor is extremely inappropriate. He conducted a medical exam inappropriately along with falsifying records and temper tantrums I am wondering how this alleged doctor is allowed to practice medicine. He pestered me about the opinions of what other doctors thought of his report. He demanded to know if they liked it or did not like it???? I was at a loss as to what to say. I remained neutral and the wrath of Scherr flared up. He continued his irrational behavior until the exam was over. In the end he asked me what I wanted??? A diagnosis is what I wanted. Instead this Chaz Bono look alike implied I was faking.

I saw Dr. Scherr for a workman's comp evaluation. He was curt and condescending. He challenged my integrity and intelligence before reading my medical records or performing an exam. I left his office totally demoralized, which oddly enough, he seemed proud of. To be fair, I believe he is in the business of insurance, not medicine, which could explain (though not justify) his behavior. A number of my co-workers have reported similar interactions. As a medical professional, the thought of him caring for my loved ones makes my stomach turn.

Inappropriate