The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick J Schnell Jr MD
Dr. Frederick J Schnell Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lilburn, GA, with other offices in Covington, GA and Tuscaloosa, AL . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick J Schnell Jr has 3 locations
966 Killian Hill Rd SW Ste B
Lilburn, GA 30047
7174 Wheat St NE
Covington, GA 30014
Book Online Now
Dr. Frederick J Schnell Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Frederick J Schnell Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Nervous System Cancer
- Breast Cancer
28 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Frederick J Schnell Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS AL PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Frederick J Schnell Jr
Eastside Medical Centers physicians are proud to provide the most comprehensive services and quality care throughout the communities we serve. From routine checkups, immunizations and screenings, to more advanced specialty care, Eastsides physicians provide state-of-the-art technology, expertise and experience to meet your health and wellness needs.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick J Schnell Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lilburn, GA.