Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Seidel
Dr. Frederick Seidel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Millersburg, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Seidel is affiliated with Harrisburg Hospital, Community General Osteopathic Hospital and Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Seidel has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frederick Seidel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Seidel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Pinnacle Health at Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Community General Hospital
Pinnacle Health at Seidle Hospital
Pinnacle Health at Polyclinic Hospital
34 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Frederick Seidel accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions1000 Evelyn Dr, Millersburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frederick Seidel in this video.
Dr. Frederick Seidel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Millersburg, PA.