Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Frederick S Shessel has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Frederick S Shessel has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Frederick S Shessel has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
I had been plagued with a very uncomfortable urological problem for a long time. I saw a competent urologist who performed a procedure on me back in 2012. It relieved my situation but later recurred. Unselfishly, this urologist referred me to Dr. Shessel, who they said could fix my problem if anyone could. I had a lengthy consultation with Dr. Shessel in early 2014. He gave me three surgical options. I chose the most "radical" one, based on my frustration with my situation. After only mild discomfort, my situation was resolved and remains so to this day. Strange as it may sound, Dr. Shessel's work gave me a whole new lease on life. As far as I am concerned, he is as good as it gets. And, the many awards posted in his office embellish my testimony immensely.
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick S Shessel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.