Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Siefert
Dr. Frederick Siefert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Greenwich, CT, with another office in Greenwich, CT. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Siefert is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital Association, Greenwich Hospital and Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Frederick Siefert has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Frederick Siefert has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Diet Therapy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Siefert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greenwich Hospital Association
Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
53 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick Siefert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Greenwich, CT.