Dr. Frederick A Slezak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick A Slezak?

Dr. Slezak is a compassionate person and his staff is extremely friendly and polite.

All around awesome Dr and staff

Patient and Hospital Worker

The worst colonoscopy experience in my life, and this is number 4 for me! They didn't give me enough medication before the procedure, so I felt the whole thing, including the endoscopy with which they started. First of all, Dr Slezak was very rude to me on my first visit, so it has been a bad experience from the very beginning. I'm done with this office and this doctor, and I will recommend that people stay away from this doctor unless they enjoy rudeness and pain!

Great Job

Had to have 8" of the colon taken out; It was a major job, cut from stim to stern. It hurt like crazy but there was no way around that. He visited every day, told me what to expect, showed compassion, related as a peer (a regular guy), and did a great job. Everyone was talking 4 to 6 weeks down time, doc said you can go back a little quicker but no lifting and take it easy. I was back at the desk in 6 days, working on cars light duty 3 weeks and singing on stage in 3 1/2 weeks. Now at five weeks I didn't even need an asprin. Great Job!

Anal Fissure---professional yet humerous...caring doctor

I was very nervous going in to have an exam thinking it was hemmeroids which resulted in a anal fissure. It was embarassing and uncomfortable but the doctor was very caring, professional and made some appropriate jokes/humor that made me feel more comfortable. Will be having him do my surgery here soon. I feel confident he will be able to fix my problem.

Life Saver

I had a fistula that was operated on by another doctor. It kept coming back so I went to Dr. Slezak. He tried a couple minimally invasive things to find the cause but knew I needed a special sonogram machine to find the problem. There wasn't one of these even in a neighboring state but he was buying his own. I was his first customer and with it found a small pocket off to the side that was causing the recurring infection. I have been well for six or seven years now and I have Dr. Slezak to thank for it. I had a navel hernia and he is the only one I thought about fixing it for me. Had it done three days ago and all is well.

Dr Slezak is a professional, caring surgeon whom I would trust fully. He is thorough and caring, yet open to questions and any expressed concerns. I would never hesitate to recommend him highly for any medical procedure or judgement.

Positive, even pleasant, experience? Yes, indeed.

Had outpatient surgery performed by Dr. Slezak. It was a very positive experience in every way. He and his staff are very pleasant and caring. I would recommend anyone needing this type of care to go to Dr. Slezak.

As opposed to a general surgeon, I found his ability to diagnose my problem in very timely manner.

Dr. Frederick A Slezak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.