Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick S Song has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Disorders
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
Dr. Song operated on my left shoulder to fix a loose capsule and a badly torn labrum, and 6 months later my shoulder feels better than ever. He is a great surgeon, has wonderful bedside manner, and made sure that my follow up visits were helpful and thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Song to anyone who has shoulder problems.
Dr. Song was great. He found the problem that I was having with my arm, shoulder, a SLAP tear. (Torn bicep tendon) We talked about my options, never pressured me, I felt very comfortable with my decision to have surgery. His staff was nothing more than professional from the beginning, during and after my surgery. Dr. Song called me later that evening to make sure I was doing OK. And has been wonderful all through recovery and rehabilitation. I would definitely go back to Dr. Song if I ever need him again and will recommend him always.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Frederick S Song accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Orthopedic Associates, 325 Princeton Ave, Princeton, NJ
Dr. Frederick S Song is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.