Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick L Stafford has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Frederick L Stafford has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Frederick L Stafford is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Stafford is an amazing surgeon, I to this day will always call him my angel. He I believe saved my life after 6yr RNY Gastric Bypass. It took 4 years to have some find out what was wrong and that was Dr. Stafford. His office staff is just as amazing had he is. I also live about an hour away from his Long Beach office, I don't feel like I have ever wasted my time or gas for that matter when I go for follow ups. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
Dr Stafford is an outstanding doctor. He is very sensitive, patient and makes the patient feel very comfortable. I have been to his office many times for a variety of treatments. His office environment is very comfortable and he is dedicated to providing his patients with great care. I recommend his office whenever I have the opportunity to do so. I give Dr. Stafford a very enthusiastic thumbs up as my doctor. He even operated on me too. He gave me a beautiful cosmetic result. Since my surgery with Dr. Stafford over a year ago, my belly is flat and I feel great and beautiful in my bikini. My cosmetic result is amazing and I have a beautifully contoured belly button. Once again, a fantastic doctor. On top of that, his offices are really beautiful too. In terms of my surgery, I truly don't believe I could have gotten better care any where in the world! If I thought I could, I would have traveled. Fortunately, living here in Southern California, I have outstanding care locally. I am so grateful to have access to such great care. Once again, Dr. Stafford is a great physician with profoundly skilled hands in a great environment. I also understand that he teaches too. It is comforting to know that other doctors have access to such great knowledge. Thanks Dr. Stafford!
34 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Frederick L Stafford accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsFrederick L Stafford Md, 701 E 28th St Ste 416, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Frederick L Stafford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.