3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frederick T Murphy?

Bob

If you call his office , you won't get a reply back for a day or 3, or maybe not at all.

Pain is finally gone

AMAZING Doctor!!!!!! I felt completely cared about, and my pain is gone for the first time in years. I am so thrilled, finding Dr. Murphy has been a true blessing.

Never recommending to anyone!!!

This facility is a complete joke! I spent an entire night in the emergency department due to my condition. The ER physician said I needed to be seen TODAY. I called dr Murphy's office at 8:30 am and explained what had been going on leading up to the emergency department visit, and that it is imperative that I be seen today. They "wrote a note" and said they would call back late morning/early afternoon.. 2:00 still no call back. So, I called them. The dr hadn't even read his notes yet! Not to mention I had labs drawn and a spinal X-ray done in the office more than 10 days ago.. STILL haven't even gotten the results! Doctors are supposed to improve the quality if life, not ignore you so you end up in the ER repeatedly!!

Worst Treatment I have ever received. Very dissapointing.

After being a patient of Dr Murphy's for several months I had gone in for a post procedure appt. I had been placed on a medication that takes many months to work approx 2 months prior. He asked me if the medication was working, I told him no (because I had only been on it two months I didn't even expect it to have worked yet) he then changed the subject and asked if I wanted surgical intervention for another issue and randomly, absolutely out of nowhere told me he would not only no longer see me but would no longer prescribe the medication that he had only given 2 months to work. His PA, however, had great ideas and was ready to change things up to try to improve my quality of life before he came in.

Patient

I was a previous patient of Dr. Murphy's, and seemingly issues prescriptions based from whatever supplier is paying him the most money that month. He had me on various prescriptions over the course of 4 months, ending with a prescription that ended up with me in the hospital. He spends all of about 5min with you per appointment, and never explains 'what' medication he is giving you. The whole office is a cattle-call system, and don't even look at your bill, because the average visit is like $1400.00. He makes you wait in-between appointments to find out what is wrong, and those appointments are usually a couple months apart. His office staff is no better at returning calls. In short, you are better off going to State College for treatment, and a doctor that actually spends time with you.

I have limited systemic sclerosis and after several years of bad experiences with arrogant Doctors who did not want to answer my questions, I stopped treating. Dr. Murphy was recommended to me and I went expecting to have the same experience. He treated me with a level of respect and genuine care that I had never experienced. He manages my overall health and helps me find specialists that I need to manage my condition. I can say anything to him and he will explain things to me no matter how many questions I have. He genuinely cares about me as a person, not just a patient. I owe my wellness to him.

Dr. Murphy is amazing! He helped me so much and is a role model for everyone he interacts with. The world's a better place with him in it.

Outstanding

Dr. Murphy exceeded my every expectation. I had heard wonderful things, but he listened so attentively to me. I knew that he could help and that he cared. I became a priority the moment I walked through that door.

I think he is an amazing doctor, who treats everyone around with respect. He is a role model for everyone he meets. He is the best doctor in the world!

Waiting for the best

after many years of pain and discomfort from arthritus and fibromyalgia, I now rate my pain at a 2 on a normal day. I do have days that it may go to a 7 but that is usually a result of my own abuse of my body by not pacing myself etc. DR Murphy is the kindest, most compassionate and sincere doctor that I have ever received care from. He is so non judgemental about my own inability to stay on a diet, never berating me for not following through on his directions completely. He has never stopped trying to get me relief from my pain and fatigue. I would recommend him to anyone and have sent several of my friends to him. I get a little jealous when I realize he treats them as well as he does me. I thought I was very special to him by the way he takes care of my medical needs. Thank GOd for Fred Murphy and may God give him many years of good health to take care of all of us that love him. He is the best

Dr. Frederick T Murphy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Duncansville, PA.