Frederick W Terry Is this you?

Have you seen Frederick W Terry?

The best doctor in the area!

I love Dr Terry, he is 1 of the best doctors I've ever been to! He is very knowledgeable, kind & caring. He takes his time, really listens & follows through even after an appointment. He explains everything in detail and answers any & all questions you have. I moved to the area recently & wish all the doctors here were like him. Thank you Dr. Terry!! On a side note, some of the people who work in his office need extra training in all aspects of customer service. If you're going to be the 1st person patients speak to and see, you need to be TOP NOTCH or work in the back of the office somewhere with absolutely no contact with patients!

Lives up to his reputation

I was referred to Dr. Terry by my orthopedic surgeon who highly recommended him for my low back pain. I was very impressed by Dr. Terry and his staff. The entire experience was better than expected and the block performed by Dr. Terry was painless and very helpful.

Simply the best!

I have been seeing Dr. Terry for several years and can not say enough positive things about him and his staff. I have always been treated with respect and feel all my questions and concerns have been addressed in a professional and efficient manner. I have never waited more than -10 minutes in the waiting room and most often go straight to the examine room without sitting down in the actual waiting room. The examine rooms are always clean and have cable TV available while you wait. However, the wait rarely exceeds 10 minutes before Dr. Terry enters the room. When he enters the room, Dr. Terry always has a smile and his face and welcomes me with a shake of the hand. His bedside manner is unmatched and makes me feel like I am his only patient for the day. Even though he sees a lot of patients, I never feel rushed or hurried through.

Awesome physician

Dr. Terry actually listens and, most importantly, explains things so one can understand their condition and treatment options.