Dr. Frederick Vandusen Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Vandusen?

UNHAPPY WITH CARE

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I have seen this Dr. Many years and I can say first hand that he has to many patients. I sit there over an hour to start... he doesn't seem to care what we as his patients are going through and he never seems to remember who he is talking to or what their issues are or have always been. Dr. V used to be the greatest, now we are only a check to him and we come and go as does the days. Don't expect to get great attention if you plan on seeing Dr.V. as he may fool you through the first 6 months or more but I warn you. If I had known he was so self involved as well as so many other things I won't bring up , I would have never became his patient at all.

Posted on October 17th, 2017