Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick W Mclean has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Frederick W Mclean has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 1 of 1
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Frederick W Mclean - Posted on February 18th, 2017
Dr. Mclean is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Marys Hospital
Dr. Frederick W Mclean accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGainesville Gynecology Group, 6730 NW 11th Pl, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Frederick W Mclean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.