Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick T Warner has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Frederick T Warner has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Frederick T Warner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Didn't listen when I said I was allergic to penicillin and prescribed a sulfa drug. I ended up in the hospital. Stated my "pharynx was clear" and he never even looked at me (livehealth online). Didn't listen to anything I said. I'll never go to him or Livehealth online again. He was so dreadful and also crude in his bedside manner.
Dr. Warner saw my mother in the emergency room and prescribed large antibiotic tablets for her to take. After trying these for a few days by crushing them up and throwing up, we called to see if he could prescribe something else in a liquid form. He never came to the phone but asked someone else to tell us NO, there is nothing he can do. He said those are the only medicines he can prescribe and only in the large tablet form. My mother is 87 years old. What a heartless jerk!
Dr. Warner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Frederick T Warner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
Locations & DirectionsBon Secours-St Francis Hospital, 2095 Henry Tecklenburg Dr, Charleston, SC
Dr. Frederick T Warner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.