Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Weiss
Dr. Frederick Weiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fullerton, CA, with another office in Garden Grove, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Weiss has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
St. Jude Medical Center
Chapman Medical Center
Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Coastal Communities Hospital
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
48 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Frederick Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.