Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick G Wolf
Dr. Frederick G Wolf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Wolf is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton, Baptist Memorial Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City. Dr. Wolf has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick G Wolf has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Wolf is an excellent doctor & surgeon. He has replaced both my hips in the past & have recommended him to several people. The only problem I have now is that now that I'm on medicare & am covered under Aetna they will not take this insurance coverage. I have been on this insurance since 2015 & have had no problems with them paying the doctors. I truly wanted to go back to him for my problem, but it looks like that is not a possibility. Dr. Wolf I wish you would change your policy regarding the advantage program with my insurance company. But thank you for the wonderful care you gave me when you replaced my hips & the therapy section is also wonderful.
Have been seeing dr wolf for 5 years;arthritis in knees and am home having just had knee replacement by dr wolf; cannot say enough about him ; he is a great surgeon and really listen to you and his time with. I am very hopeful that I will have a full recovery and will be hitting the golf links this spring.THANKs DR WOLF. !!!
Excellent bedside manner. Dr Wolf took plenty of time with me and explained my knee problem to me clearly. I underwent a knee scope for a torn cartilage and I'm now back to my jogging and other activities with no problems. Sometimes he runs behind and you have to wait but he is worth it. He is a great surgeon and I would recommend him without reservation.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Wolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Frederick G Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTabor Orthopedics, 1244 Primacy Pkwy, Memphis, TN
Dr. Frederick G Wolf is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Memphis, TN.