Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederique C Bailliard has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Showing 3 of 3
I had scheduled a couple of appointments for my son but had to cancel and reschedule them due to conflicting events. I always cancelled in advance. Since I cancelled four times they will not see us as a new patient now. Is that the kind of doctor you want to see your children? It seems very petty to me. Is it all about the money or the children. If they are this rigid then I am glad we did not use them.
I went to see Dr. Bailliard, and she was the friendliest doctor I've ever been to. Normally the nurses are very nice, and then the doctors just figure out the problem and aren't very personal. She spent a lot of time with me and was very thorough with all of the exams. She explained things very well and didn't baby me (at 17 I'm still technically a pediatric patient, so I normally deal with nurses asking me to "wee wee" in a cup and such). I could easily trust what she said. The whole staff at the UNC Peds Cardiology Center was wonderful. She's an amazing doctor and person-you will love her and be thankful you got to be treated by one of the best doctors (in my opinion).
18 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Frederique C Bailliard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBailliard Henry Pediatric Cardiology Pllc, 2304 Wesvill Ct Ste 320, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Frederique C Bailliard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.