Dr. Fredric Barr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fredric Barr?

Posted on November 14th, 2017

believe every patient wants a doctor that is a genius in their field. Dr Barr is a talented plastic surgeon whose handiwork leaves no doubt as to his genius. And added to this tremendous talent is a warm and caring being who makes the patient feel truly valued and seen as the individual they are. I am grateful to the friend who told me about Dr Barr and grateful to Dr Barr for giving me the glowing, youthful look I once had

What great results!

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Always professional and welcoming. Results were beyond my expectations!

Dr. Barr's fabulous mini-lift

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Barr is simply the best.One week after my mini-facelift and I feel fabulous!! His artistic ability, calm manner, and wonderful office staff made me feel like I was the only patient. The follow-up is also wonderful. Dr. Barr personally called me twice after the surgery to see how I was. I highly recommend Dr. Barr and am willing to share my before and after photos with anyone contemplating this procedure or any other procedure.

Love Dr. Barr!

Posted on June 28th, 2017

I love Dr. Barr, a talented surgeon who is also very gentle and kind, he has performed procedures on myself and two of my dearest friends who I was happy to refer to him. My friends and I are thrilled with our results and feel privileged and lucky to have found Dr. Barr!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

I love Dr. Barr and his entire staff!

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I am so grateful that I chose Dr. Barr for my mini-lift. Although nervous at first, Dr. Barr's calm and reassuring manor put me at ease during the whole procedure. His professional staff were kind and always available to answer my questions. Dr. Barr is not only a skillful surgeon but an artist. I couldn't be more pleased with my results I look and feel like me again.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr. Barr is fabulous! He knows exactly what a person needs, not too little and not too much. I trust him completely.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr Barr is an excellent and skilled surgeon, who cares about his patient. Candy, Carla, Pam, and all the women of the staff I met in the office are very friendly and competent . I had a few procedures done in the office 6 weeks ago,and I am already delighted with the results. I would recommend Dr.Barr and his staff to anyone who wants to feel better! Thanks again for your care. MERCI ! MERCI!

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Warm & friendly staff. Dr. Barr & his nurse Candy are exceptional. I had a good experience throughout my procedure. Would highly recommend.

Posted on January 31st, 2016

I was very happy with the results of a mini face lift . Thank you Dr Barr.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2015

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I was so pleased with each person I met at Dr. Barrs office. He is absolutely incredible! Talking to him is liking talking to a friend. He knows a actor what he is doing and makes you feel nothing but absolute confidence in his skills. His staff is incredible and everyone is so kind and caring. I could not recommend him more.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

I have just had a mini face lift and mini neck lift with Dr. Barr. I was thrilled from my first consultation through having my stitches removed. Br. Barr and his staff are professional, caring and always accessible. I was made to feel at ease at all times, suffered no pain and virtually no "down" time. My husband and I were out for dinner the following evening! I could not be more pleased and am enjoying all the compliments I'm receiving. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Barr to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.