Dr. Fredric Garner Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fredric Garner?

Dont go there they are all about $$$$$$

Posted on March 21st, 2017

They just caring about money, I didn't realize until I change my insurance company the other one was covering almost everything then I saw their charges so high they charge twice for the same visit because Got a well visit and I asked a simple question about the thyroid the answer took less then 2 minutes but he make sure to charge double their vaccines are triple in price plus the charge counseling so bad, dont go there all they care is money

worst customer service ever! do not recommend at all!

Posted on September 16th, 2013

Dr. Garner is very unreliable. He does not make appointment times even if you schedule the first appointment in the morning. We were at his clinic at 8:15 am for the first appointment, and he did not show up until 9:00am. At that point I had my kid ready to leave the clinic because he needed to go back to school. Dr. Garner did not apologize for the inconvenience and acted like this was the most normal thing. I had to take off time from work, and my kid missed time in school. I did not get reimbursed for the lost sick leave. Of course, a patient gets charged for not keeping an appointment. Furthermore, the clinic sent a bill to my insurance for some bogus treatment that my kid obviously never got. So it was up to me to call the insurance and explain that the services billed for where never provided. The office staff doesn't have it together, and the doctor is a flake. He may be a good medical doctor, but the customer service I have received there on several occasions is below standard.

Posted on September 28th, 2010

Doesn't really care about the patient.

Posted on March 6th, 2017