Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fredric Hirsh
Dr. Fredric Hirsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hirsh is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo and Millard Fillmore Hospital. Dr. Hirsh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Fredric Hirsh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Fredric Hirsh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hirsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Millard Fillmore Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
40 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Fredric Hirsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions1150 Youngs Rd, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Fredric Hirsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.