Dr. Fredric R Jarrett Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fredric R Jarrett?

Do Not Use

In 2012 I went to Dr. Jarrett to have the main vein closed down in both legs. After the surgery I continued to have pain was told the surgery was successful and they couldn't find anything wrong. I continued to have pain and swelling. I visited the Vein Center in Monroeville on 6/30/16, after testing I was told the main vein in my right leg wasn't closed down all the way and reflux was present. In addition they found 3 other veins that need treatment. I have to have the surgery performed again.

very good md

had my gallbladder surgery done by md scar is minimal healed well pleasant and thoughtful recommend him to others

Bad news

He does more harm than good. He may have once been a good surgeon. He isn't now.

He is a ridiculous doctor....

Rude, no compassion, does not listen, talks over you, no follow up care, no follow through during hospital stay-- made mistake on my surgery and had to operate a 2nd time.....

Good doctor

The doc was pleasant and knew what he was doing. Had surgery within the week and I am good as new

I'm still wondering why my PCP referred me to Dr Jarrett for the procedure I needed to have done. His hand had a decided tremor when I shook it which alerted me to the idea that maybe he should no longer be performing surgery at his age. He was incredibly rude to the nurse which means that his staff probably wouldn't perform as well as they should. I quickly decided he wasn't the surgeon for me and hope others have a better experience.