Dr. Fredric Neumann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fredric Neumann?

Dr. Fredric Neumann has been Our Family Dr. for 22 years now and Our Entire Family All Highly Recommend Him for his Professional, Competent, Knowledgeable and Friendly Demeanor in the Treatment of All our Ailments during that 22 years and counting , period!

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Thumbs up Doctor Fredric Neumann! The 1st doctor I trust!

Posted on August 10th, 2016

It took many years to find a GOOD Doctor, who really listens to what you are feeling inside your body. He makes the right diagnosis and prompt help is on the way! He is very easy to talk to, you don't feel embarrassed, or judged, and you know he will do all he can to help your condition. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Dr. Fred is very attentive and has a great demeanor for the job.

Go here if you have death-wish

Posted on July 7th, 2016

This doctor is extremely negligent and can't get out of the room fast enough especially if you are very sick and/or a highly complex case. Pushes the suboxone and every med imaginable for minute things, not even what brought you in to him in first place...then encourages you to buy from his pharmacy in front of building (which he owns/has ownership in). Pharmacy reps outnumber number of patients in waiting room. Call backs and requests for records are never followed through, front office in absolute shambles organization-wise. Other docs complain to me they can't get any info from office, formal records requests go unanswered. Phone calls to even his PA never answered. 3rd world care. If you aren't a mess when you go there you will be by the time DR NEUMANN gets through with you. He had to 'google' a med he put me on when a doc friend asked why I was taking benzos...Neumann didn't even KNOW it was benzo he put me on. He's supposedly a substance-abuse specialist in addition to his Int Med role...?

no compassion

Posted on July 24th, 2013

staff and Dr have no compassion for their patients, long wait time, Dr and staff r more than uncompassionate, they r rude !!! Would never recommend to anyone.

Great Doc!

Posted on April 12th, 2012

I have looked for a good family physician for many years and now, as of 2 years ago, I have one. Dr. Neumann is friendly, caring and smart, an excellent combination of attributes. I have recommended him to family and friends and will continue to do so. I have also found that his office personnel possess these same traits.

Not for everyone...

Posted on February 7th, 2011

-Long waits.-Missed diagnosis's.-Can't talk to a live person when calling into the office.-Delayed test results.-Less than pleasant staff.-No follow up.

Good, caring Dr.

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

Although there is usually a longer wait than I like, I feel confident in his abilities and comfortable in his presence. He has diagnosed a problem missed by others and, as a result, my health has improved immeasurably. Dr. Neumann has my respect and, more importantly, my thanks.

NEVER AGAIN!!

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

I will NEVER go to Dr. Neumanns office EVER again! The staff is overly rude and once you take a seat in the waiting room you are thoroughly neglected. There seems no reason to make an appointment, due to the fact that you will sit there for HOURS regardless! Do yourself a favor and go to a more reputable facility, human beings deserve better!!!!

My recommendation: Avoid

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Dr.Neumann is by far the absolute worst doctor I have ever visited.His facility is outdated.The wait time is ridiculous.The waiting room is small and always filled .The staff members are rude, abrasive and consistently un-helpful.Visiting Dr. Neumann's office is a waste of time and paying $200 for an office visit is absurd, especially when Dr. Neumann tells a patient with more than adequate medical documentation on their 4th return visit that although they do have chronic pain, that for some un-known reason they will not receive their recommendation for a medical card. Then his staff informs the patient that even though the patient did not receive their medical card, that they will not refund the $200 office visit cost, which was the doctors policy upon paying, to either provide a medical recommendation or a refund of the $200 cost for the office visit.Dr. Neumann obtained my business and a fair amount of other new business by stating that if you do not receive your medical recommendation , that the $200 office visit cost would be refunded in lieu.Now, after more than 3 weeks , 4 visits and 7+ hours spent, they have apparently eliminated that policy.My recommendation: Avoid

My recent experiences with Dr. Fred.

Posted on May 4th, 2010

He seemed very likable at one point but has recently gotten very cold and lacking a good "bedside manner" I was in for a quick urinalysis which required no appointment per his instruction's, when I told an office employee I would like to ask him a quick question, she told him I wanted to ask him a quick question, I acknowledged him and said "hello Dr. Neumann" he said nothing and acted as though I was not even there, so I waited in the hall for him to give me his attention, after standing there for a good 8,9 minutes, he approached me and said "alright" I said "well, I have a quick question" as he is walking away from me he say's "cant do it" I say "you cant answer a quick question?" as he is still with his back to me again he replies "no". I was shocked and appalled by his callousness, considering I had a recent emergency room visit in which I think warranted 30 second's of his time to talk about, also there was only 1 patient in the waiting area and none in the exam rooms. So needless to say, I had to make an additional appointment for my question's to be addressed.

Posted on December 2nd, 2017