3.3

Have you seen Fredric D Schuh?

Awesome Surgeon and NOT RETIRED

Dr. Schuh is the best plastic surgeon out there. I first had a breast augmentation when I was 22 by a plastic surgeon in Portland, Oregon and it was a disaster. I was very unhappy with my results and he made me believe my results were due to the shape of my breast and type of skin that I have. As time went on they looked worse and worse with the right side being much higher than the left side and I had horrible scarring around the areolas. Two years later I met Dr. Schuh in Charleston, South Carolina and became familiar with his work. I was totally blown away. I quickly made a consultation with Dr. Schuh and he pointed out all of the mistakes of the prior surgeon and reassured me that he could correct the shape of my breast and remove my old scars. Over the years I’ve referred many patients to Dr. Schuh and everyone has been as thrilled as I am. I currently live in NYC and I have not seen work that is anywhere near the skill and talent of Dr. Schuh. I love his work and he is truly an amazing surgeon. There are many plastic surgeons out there to choose from but very few artists like Dr. Schuh.

patient

Dr.Schuh is the best. I had a lower face lift. It was so natural, I attended a Derby Party two weeks later and no one could tell. The only thing that was said, was that I really looked great. That made me feel awesome. The best part is that the Dr does not put you under general anethesia,He is very percise. I was worried about losing the shape of my eyes(I had them done too) they are almond shaped. Guess what. He made sure they were the same. That is no small feat!!!!

Fredric D Schuh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.