Dr. Fredric T Serota Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Fredric T Serota?

Fantastic

I have been with this practice for about 4 years now. Every time I call I get the appointment I need. I don't think I have ever waited more than a few minutes in the waiting room. They even took me once when I walked in with my daughter with no appointment at all. Any time I have had a question I have received a return phone call within 10 minutes from one of the physicians or nurses. When I came in for my first well baby checks after my second child was born, they also took the time to check on me that even my obgyn did not take (I have left that obgyn!). I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Fredric T Serota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ambler, PA.