- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fredrick H Bahls MD
Dr. Fredrick H Bahls, MD is a doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA. They have 39 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Fredrick H Bahls has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Fredrick H Bahls has the following 9 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Fredrick H Bahls Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Fredrick H Bahls
Dr. Bahls graduated from the University of Iowa Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine in 1980. Dr. Bahls works in Des Moines, IA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Bahls is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center & Children's Hospital Des Moines, UnityPoint Health Trinity Regional Medical Center and VA Central Iowa Healthcare System.