Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fredrick H Creutzmann has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- High Risk Pregnancy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
The first time I met Dr. Creutzmann there was no mistaking his concern about my dilemma that had brought us both to the Emergency Room that very cold Sunday morning. Dr.Creutzmann immediately conveyed to me his genuine concern for me thru his actions, questions and responses and I knew he was going to give me the best of care. I don't mind telling you, I was sick sick sick. Snow storms and rolling power outages plagued the calculated decision to perform a total hysterectomy. The Dr. and the Nursing staff @ Baylor Carrollton were very comforting and attentive during my one week stay. Now, I am well on my road to recovery since surgery! After a couple of visits to Dr. Creutzmann's efficient and friendly office, some educating about hormone replacement therapy, and a prescription for 'hot flashes' I am very Thankful to Dr. Creutzmann for his expertise and bedside manner! See you for my next check up!
I am a somewhat high risk pregnancy due to having my first child at 29 weeks due to severe hemorrhaging. In first meeting with Dr. C for our first appt. he sat down with my husband and I and talked to us about the pregnancy and my hx for a good 30 min. Since then every appt. with him has been great! He has paid special attention to my pregnancy and followed me very closely. He started me on injections and medications to hopefully prevent me from laboring. Every time I have had any issues he is sure to check me and my little girl out. Also being on Medicaid you can sometimes get treated differently but Dr. C has never treated me different because of the insurance I carry. I am so happy I was referred to him for this pregnancy I am now 32 weeks pregnant and counting. Thank you Dr. C for everything you are doing for me. I would recommend any woman who is looking for a very thorough and caring doctor to see Dr. C
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1983
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Fredrick H Creutzmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFredrick H Creutzmann Md, 4323 N Josey Ln Ste 203, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Fredrick H Creutzmann is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.