Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fredrick Gould has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Fredrick Gould has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Fredrick Gould has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
New patients will have a waiting time of approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. While you are waiting, they will still spend their time consulting with sale representatives. You will notice that all the patients that came in after you will leave before you. Explanation by staff at the 1-hour mark, "they got behind. Explanation when I was actually called back to a room, doctor was out of the office they day before. After showing my frustration with some common curse words, they proceed to tell me that the doctor is not comfortable seeing me. It was evident from the beginning she was not comfortable seeing anyone. Unacceptable.
Dr. Gould is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial North Park
Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- University Of Manitoba
Dr. Fredrick Gould accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSODDY DAISY HEALTHCARE CENTER, 210 Walmart Dr, Soddy Daisy, TN
Dr. Fredrick Gould is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Soddy Daisy, TN.