Dr. Frederick Gregorius Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Gregorius?

Posted on October 28th, 2016

More pain than I was before and he told me to find a jo with my limitations

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Hands down the most caring doctor, puts your care and health as his number one priority. His Staff is great, I wish I could make him my primary Medical Doctor.

Doctor That I Consider My Friend

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Dr. Gregoruis performed Spinal Surgery (with fusion and inserting a plate and screws) on me in May of 2014. I had some complications but we worked through it. I also got MRSA in my surgical wound (which had nothing to do with him) and he insisted on treating me himself. He also sent me through physical therapy when I needed it.

EXCELLENT PATIENT SERVICES

Posted on March 26th, 2013

DR GREGORIOUS IS HEAVEN SENT. HES AN AWESOME SURGYN I HAD COLLAPSED DISK AND PINCHED NERVES IN MY NECK. HE IS SO WELL TUNED WITH THE ANATOMY THE SCAR I HAVE ON MY NECK PRETTY MUCH BLENDS IN WITH THE CREASES IN MY NECK. AT NO FAULT OF HIS, BUT UNFORTUNATLY I WAITED TO LONG TO GET SURGURY. NOW IM PERMINATLY DISABLED DUE TO THE CRUSHED NERVES.

Most Amazing Doctor!!!

Posted on May 26th, 2012

Dr.Gregorius gave me a new chance on life. I was having severe back pain shooting down my legs and very worried about having surgery. When I visited him the first time he put me at ease. He never rushed me and answered all of my question. He went through the reason I was having pain and told me all the different options I had. He was very professional. After a few visits I decided to go ahead with surgery. I am so happy I did. I think he is an amazing doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

This Dr.'s bedside manner is amazing. Was there when I woke up from surgery and made sure that I was ok. He is very informative with questions at hand and will find an answer in a timely manner if unknown. Overall experience with this individual was and still is excellent

Office Staff and Dr Don't care

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Usually I get a follow up call for my 2 year appointment, apprarently I was sent to collections for copays that were not paid other than trying to straighten this out, as all my bills are paid and I did have brain surgery, the doctor told the staff I was no longer to be seen, when I tried to straighten this out, the receptionist was rude and didn't even try and help. Usually the office staff has always been rude... This is the signs of the time, no money the doctor doesn't want to see you!! Way to Go G!

Helpful and Professional

Posted on March 18th, 2011

I saw Dr. Gregorius for a second opinion on spinal surgery. His staff was polite and helpful. I was called in before my appointment time. The doctor was professional, helpful, put me at ease, spent the necessary time with me, accurately diagnosed the problem and explained it to me, and sent a follow-up report promptly. I highly recommend him. His professional credentials are excellent.

Posted on April 18th, 2017