Dr. Fredrick Jaffe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fredrick Jaffe?

Dr. Frederick Jaffe is deceased

The services that I received from him were excellent

He turned my HIP around!

A+ Doctor but above all an exemplary person. RIP

Eternal thanks

Dr Jaffe replaced both my hips together 8 years ago. He replaced my husband's hips within the last 2 years, one at a time. He was patient, spent a good deal of time with both of us, repeatedly. Answered all our questions. My hips are great - I bless him with every step I take. I have excellent range of motion and was able to walk well very quickly, fairly tearing along at a gallop before the 3 month mark. My husband also had excellent results. I'm going to have him replace my knee now. Only problem with his practice is the long wait to be seen for your appt. But he is worth the wait.

Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Dr. Jaffe replaced both of my hips. He gave me new life. He is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person. He explains everything very clearly and if I have questions he is patient and understanding. I am totally satisfied with him and expect that he will soon replace both my knees. Couldn't ask for a better or more wonderful doctor!

great

Had a hip replaced over 12 years ago and still going strong. Lead a very active lifestyle thanks to Dr.Jaffe. The best.

A Doctor who listens...

I would highly recommend Dr. F. Jaffe for total hip replacement. He actually listens to his patents. I requested as small an incision as possible and when the surgery took longer than what was originally expected, the answer was "you asked for a smaller incision" and therefore it took more time. A DOCTOR WHO REALLY LISTENS!! I will be going back at some point in time to do the other hip and anticipate the same wonderful results.

best

Couldn't have picked a better surgeon and hospital

Upon meeting him I immediately felt in good hands and trusted him completely.He takes a lot of pride in his work. This is obvious in the way he closes up the wound. If there is such a thing as a beautiful scar, his definitely is.His team is incredible. I had excellent care from the staff at the Hospital of Joint Diseases at 2nd Ave and 17th St.

BEST DOCTOR .. changed my life

I am a 48 yrs female with Rheumatoid Arthitis with total knees and hip replacements. My replacements were done between the ages of 12-14. On 2002 I was in excursion pain, I was in need of a revised right hip replacement. I went to approx. 4 doctors and all refused to do operate me (alot of dr dont like to do revised hip replacement especially if they didn't do the 1st operation).Finally, I went to Dr. Jaffe and he took me as a patient. He explained in details the operation ( made me feel comportable), which turned out to be very complicated. He has to rebuilt my pelvis etc.. Also, I walked with a limb and he made my leg the same length as the other one. In conclusion, he is the best doctor & he changed my life. He treated me like I was part of his family..