Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fredrick M Weinberg
Dr. Fredrick M Weinberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weinberg is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. He speaks English.
Dr. Fredrick M Weinberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Fredrick M Weinberg has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
Dr. Fredrick M Weinberg has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Rude to nurses.
I just returned from his office - always a pleasant experience. He is kind and compassionate. He always listens, especially to my guesses as to my health problems. He has excellent "bedside manner" and always takes as much time as I need. I know some very savvy people who are also his patients. I have had a number of specialists in the last 3 years and Dr. Weinberg is the best of them.
Dr. Weinberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1978
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Fredrick M Weinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Pediatric Associates, 193 N Harrison St, Princeton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fredrick M Weinberg in this video.
Dr. Fredrick M Weinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.