Dr. Fredrick P Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fredrick P Wilson?

Excellent at OMM/OMT treatment

I went to Dr. Wilson for 3 years from OMM/OMT (Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment). He was the best back doctor/spinal manipulator I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and easygoing. He took the extra time during my appointment to make sure my back was completely adjusted. I cannot recommend him more highly!

Cleveland Clinic Central Scheduling is a disaster but if you call the office directly then it is usually fairly easy to be seen. Dr. Wilson has an excellent bedside manner and is willing to go out of his way to make sure that you receive the treatment you need.

I really like him

He is very good at his job. Such a nice man and is willing to answer anything that you ask him. His staff for the most part is very nice. My only thing is it is hard to get a appointment with him.

Terrible.Bent me like a pretzel and made me worse.Then I called in pain and they couldn't get me in for 4 weeks. ould not recommend him.