Dr. Fredy S Toiber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fredy S Toiber?

Best doctor ever!

Dr. Toiber takes time to really listen. He is an excellent pulmonologist. i have been going to him for many years, so has my daughter. We both have severe asthma. There should be more doctors like hi. He really cares.

Great Doctor

Dr Toiber is a great doctor. He has helped me so much. He is very thorough and personable. Makes you feel confident and important. Treats everyone so nice. Has a great personality. He's a keeper for me. Stella and I trust him and believe in him

He's great!

I haven't had my follow up yet, but I'm sure it will be great as before. He and his staff at the St Mary's office are awesome.

Great new staff

Now that dr Toiber is with a new office group, any issues I had are resolved. He's an amazing physician who truly cares for his patients. Whatever wait time I have is always balanced with knowing that when it's my turn, I won't be rushed and he will take as much time as I need. Goes above and beyond for his patients.

PRETTY GOOD DOCTOR, NOT-SO-GOOD STAFF

The bulk of my problems have been with the staff. Dr. Toiber is a kind man who is good with diagnosis, but getting what you need as the result of his diagnosis is next to impossible -- unless you call every day, every day, and beg. Very, very poor reaction time from his MA, which renders his diagnosis and treatment suggestion nul and void. Period. What good is it to have a doctor you can trust if his/her staff is the one left to follow-up, and who just WON'T? I can't get equipment, test results, call-backs, or appts. I'm frustrated, have given up, and moving on to someone else, which is regrettable, but it seems to be the Tucson way.