Dr. Freeman Epes Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Freeman Epes?

40 years with te same doctor

I started seeing Dr. Epes when I was a young girl and now that I'm an old(-ER) girl <grin> I'm so glad he's still practicing. That rare gem of a doctor who really LISTENS, doesn't rush his patients, has the old time family-doctor wisdom and ethics while keeping up on the latest in his field... what a treasure this guy is. He better outlive me because I'm not going to be happy with anyone else after being his patient. Just a wonderful man and a great, intuitive, kind physician. You can put your full confidence in this doctor, not only to do HIS best for you, but to never hesitate to refer you to someone extremely knowledgeable in other fields when needed. No ego here, just a lot of good. The best.

Birth Control