Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Irby Jr
Dr. Benjamin Irby Jr, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Irby is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital, Shands Jacksonville and Shands Jacksonville Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Irby Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Benjamin Irby Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Benjamin Irby Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benjamin Irby Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Irby is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's Hospital
Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Baptist Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin Irby Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.