Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Friday G Simpson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 25
Always a smile from the staff. If I am fasting they offer coffee or juice. Very good at taking my blood. I will pay and let them submit to Insurance for my reimbursement. The last time I got almost the cost of my visit from my Insurance company. She has seen me as a Dr. for almost 20 years, would think of changing docs.
Dr. Simpson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Dr. Friday G Simpson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoctor Fridays Pllc, 2501 3rd Ave, Huntington, WV
Dr. Friday G Simpson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.