Dr. Friedrich Boettner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Friedrich Boettner?

Another success story

Bilateral hip replacements done 3 months apart last year and I’m “back in the game.” I owe it to Dr Boettner and I highly recommend him!

I HAD THE VERY BEST EXPIERENCE

DR BOETTNER IS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR ONE COULD HOPE FOR,HE NOT ONLY IS A SUPERIOR SURGON BUT A THOUGHTFUL , CONSIDERATE WARM PERSON.HE NOT ONLY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB REPLACING MY HIP ,BUT MADE ME FEEL GOOD EVERY STEP ALONG THE WAY. GUNILLA MORRIS

Hip Replacement

I had both hip joints replaced by Dr. Boettner last year, and after enduring months of painful limping I am more than grateful to him for having restored a physical ability that we would like to take for granted: walking and moving at ease. The healing process went remarkably well, and thanks to Dr. Boettner’s surgical know-how I am back to “full speed.”

Dr. Boettner changed the quality of my life by providing me a full hip replacement. I can not say enough good things about him, and his staff. I hope he never forgets the impact he has on so many lives. Sincere Thank You to Dr. Boettner!!!!

Hiking and skiing a year after the hip replacement

Very satisfied with the surgery. Dr Boettner is areal no nonsense surgeon. All his advise should be taken, After having the surgery done a year ago I was able to hike after 6 months and after one year cross country ski. A new active life with no pain. Thanks to Dr.Boettner. '

Excellent surgery, amazing results!

I received tremendous care from Dr. Boettner for bilateral hip resurfacing. My function is restored and I can live an active life again after suffering with debilitating hip arthritis. Dr. Boettner is extremely skillful, professional and compassionate. I would strongly recommend him to my family and friends.

My hip replacement was a HUGE success

Prior to surgery I needed a cane for simple walking and lived on pain meds. i took Dr Boettner's advice to use an anterior approach for my hip replacement. The procedure was so successful that i took my last pain pill LESS THAN 24 hours after surgery. I was back at work in 5 weeks without even a trace of a limp. . It's now 3 months since the replacement and I still haven't taken any pain meds. My before and after difference is profound. Dr Boettner truly gave me my mobility and my life back.

So happy!

Incredible surgeon. Sometimes you have to wait but when he meets with you he is attentive and does not rush.

I had a full knee replacement done by Dr. Boettner. He did a fantastic job. I was up and about within 2-3 weeks. The doctor has a wry sense of humor that is helpful in a surgical situation. The Hospital for Special Surgery is top notch, and actually beautiful. I'm sure I couldn't have found a better doctor anywhere.

My life since my double hip replacement.

Dr Boettner did such a superb job with my surgery that since I have had no pain whatsoever, am as active as I was 40 years ago. Dr Boettner helped me feel confident and assured with regard to procedure. I have recommended others and they are as satisfied and happy as I am. He truly is a remarkably skilled professional. In addition he has a lovely manner.

Excellent hip surgery!

I had not originally known why I was tired and hurting; when I learned that it was my hip and I met Dr. Boettner, I was very glad this problem could be solved, as I had always been in good shape and was surprised to learn I needed hip replacement -- much better than some other dread disease. I found everything about HSS to be excellent -- from their pre-op education class and thorough check up before surgery, to the day of surgery itself when Dr. Boettner's team gave me great confidence and cheer. Dr. Boettner came in before the surgery and made me feel even better and then not long after I was in the recovery room and he came to say it had all gone very well! The nurses in the recovery room were really nice and helpful and the physical therapy team came by the next morning to get me to stand and take a few steps. Later I went to my hospital room which was so nice I really wanted to stay there, but I had to go home as I was fine to go -- so I did and again, was just fine at home! Dr. Boettner's team tells you what you should and should not do to exercise and now, six weeks later, I feel like a new person! I am so happy I did this surgery and very grateful to Dr. Boettner and his team and everyone at HSS.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR SAVED MY LIFE AFTER A DOUBLE HIP REPLACEMENT

Dr. Boettner saved my life almost 2 years ago. I had a double hip replacement..and after suffering so much and hardly walk I am back in the game thanks to him and the great hospital HSS ...Everything when smooth and perfect on all my process .Now I just found a passion in my new life. At 53 I ride a bike everyday and participate in NYC rides! Excellent Doctor and Staff.

Dr. Friedrich Boettner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.