Have you seen Dr. Friedrich Boettner?

Reviewing my orthopedic doctor

Excellent doctor, hip replacement surgery exceeded my expectations

Dr. Boettner is a very straightforward doctor. He answered my questions and challenged me appropriately as I had seen several other doctors before settling on Dr. Boettner. By challenge, I mean he gave me assurance that my needs and expectations would be taken into account and that I would have to trust him. As an educated, informed patient, I had a hard time doing that after having seen so many other doctors at different hospitals that were not to my satisfaction. Dr. Boettner went over the various surgery options (anterior, posterior, and the possibility of a resurfacing). He does them all. For me, I settled on an anterior total hip replacement. I was walking hours after the surgery in the hospital, even going up and down stairs (caveat: I am a relatively young hip replacement patient in his upper twenties). After about 3 and 1/2 weeks I was walking without a cane and practically pain free. Dr. Boettner followed up via telephone, always answered my questions in a timely manner and was very attentive. In fact, all of the staff and treatment team at HSS were very attentive. I know it sounds unconventional to say, but it was one of the best hospital experiences I've had.

Another success story

Bilateral hip replacements done 3 months apart last year and I’m “back in the game.” I owe it to Dr Boettner and I highly recommend him!

I HAD THE VERY BEST EXPIERENCE

DR BOETTNER IS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR ONE COULD HOPE FOR,HE NOT ONLY IS A SUPERIOR SURGON BUT A THOUGHTFUL , CONSIDERATE WARM PERSON.HE NOT ONLY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB REPLACING MY HIP ,BUT MADE ME FEEL GOOD EVERY STEP ALONG THE WAY. GUNILLA MORRIS

Hip Replacement

I had both hip joints replaced by Dr. Boettner last year, and after enduring months of painful limping I am more than grateful to him for having restored a physical ability that we would like to take for granted: walking and moving at ease. The healing process went remarkably well, and thanks to Dr. Boettner’s surgical know-how I am back to “full speed.”

Dr. Boettner changed the quality of my life by providing me a full hip replacement. I can not say enough good things about him, and his staff. I hope he never forgets the impact he has on so many lives. Sincere Thank You to Dr. Boettner!!!!

Hiking and skiing a year after the hip replacement

Very satisfied with the surgery. Dr Boettner is areal no nonsense surgeon. All his advise should be taken, After having the surgery done a year ago I was able to hike after 6 months and after one year cross country ski. A new active life with no pain. Thanks to Dr.Boettner. '

Excellent surgery, amazing results!

I received tremendous care from Dr. Boettner for bilateral hip resurfacing. My function is restored and I can live an active life again after suffering with debilitating hip arthritis. Dr. Boettner is extremely skillful, professional and compassionate. I would strongly recommend him to my family and friends.

My hip replacement was a HUGE success

Prior to surgery I needed a cane for simple walking and lived on pain meds. i took Dr Boettner's advice to use an anterior approach for my hip replacement. The procedure was so successful that i took my last pain pill LESS THAN 24 hours after surgery. I was back at work in 5 weeks without even a trace of a limp. . It's now 3 months since the replacement and I still haven't taken any pain meds. My before and after difference is profound. Dr Boettner truly gave me my mobility and my life back.

So happy!

Incredible surgeon. Sometimes you have to wait but when he meets with you he is attentive and does not rush.

I had a full knee replacement done by Dr. Boettner. He did a fantastic job. I was up and about within 2-3 weeks. The doctor has a wry sense of humor that is helpful in a surgical situation. The Hospital for Special Surgery is top notch, and actually beautiful. I'm sure I couldn't have found a better doctor anywhere.

My life since my double hip replacement.

Dr Boettner did such a superb job with my surgery that since I have had no pain whatsoever, am as active as I was 40 years ago. Dr Boettner helped me feel confident and assured with regard to procedure. I have recommended others and they are as satisfied and happy as I am. He truly is a remarkably skilled professional. In addition he has a lovely manner.

Dr. Friedrich Boettner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Uniondale, NY.

Dr. Friedrich Boettner Is this you?