The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Friedrich Dutka
Dr. Friedrich Dutka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison Heights, MI, with another office in Clinton Township, MI. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Friedrich Dutka has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Friedrich Dutka has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Friedrich Dutka is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
DR.Friedrich Dutka is the worst doctor I have ever come in contact with. His Southgate practice is dirty, out dated, old faulty medical equipment, and staff is very unprofessional. Dutka takes forever to see a patient an when he finally pushes his walker through the door and sits down, not only can you not understand him as he talks but he wears dirty latex gloves in which he doesn't bother to change nor wash his hands. He'll pass off your health concerns to other doctors by sending you a million places for testing. Yet, truth is nothing is wrong with you but Dutka keeps sending you because it's money for him to make off of you and your insurance. I strongly urg the public to stear away from this Dr. Dutka.
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Friedrich Dutka accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
Locations & Directions
Dr. Friedrich Dutka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison Heights, MI.