Dr. Frisso Potts Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Don't go to Dr Potts

You denied my short term disability even after speaking with my neurologist. What makes you think you know me and my medical history better than he? Your final review was inaccurate, particularly your analysis and historical paragraphs. I hope you got paid well for consulting for Liberty Mutual because you obviously know nothing about epilepsy, side effects of Epilipsy meds, nor that stress is a major trigger for most people with Epilepsy. Have you heard the word "compassion" before??? Apparently not :(