Dr. Froylan Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Froylan Gonzalez?

Second opinion

Posted on December 6th, 2017

This was our first time to meet Dr. Gonzalez. My wife & I were both impressed with everything about him. We have decided to have him do my prostate surgery.

Unbeatable Experiece

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Excellent choice, could not be better throughout my treatment I have been able to find it available, friendly, very professional and knowledgeable, their explanations are easily understood, at all times can be contacted as it also has a fairly efficient staff committed to help very friendly and Respectfully.

Excellent Urologist

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gonzalez for about a year. He explains procedures thoroughly. He even uses diagrams!

Highly Recommend Dr. Gonzales

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez as a wonderful Urologist and surgeon. I was very fortunate to have Dr. Gonzalez as my surgeon almost six years ago. Using his proficient knowledge of robotic surgery , he removed my cancerous prostate and thanks to Dr. Gonzalez and the LORD, I am cancer free.. He is a very caring doctor who listens to my questions and gives me thorough answers, taking the time to explain any of my concerns.. Again, I highly recommend Dr. Gonzales to anyone who is in need of a top notch Urologist and Surgeon.

Got rid of the cancer completely!

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Dr. G. did exactly what he said he was going to do and that made me very happy!

Outstanding service!

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Needed to see a Urologist asap. Was amazed to get an appointment the same day. Dr. Gonzales was thorough and explained my issue and treatment options.

I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Dr. Gonzalez performed robotic surgery to remove my prostate due to prostate cancer. The surgery was flawlessly performed and my recovery time was exceptional. The office and staff of Dr. Gonzalez and Georgia Urology have been professional, competent, friendly and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I give them an A+ rating and highly recommend them.

Confidence

Posted on February 10th, 2017

My upcoming surgery was a shock and surprise. Not one I wanted to hear about. Dr. Gonzalez made me feel much more comfortable about what will happen and did lessen my fears.

My wife and I liked Dr. Gonzalez. He answered all of our questions and explained the surgery I was having. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on February 5th, 2017

retired

Posted on December 1st, 2016

I like Dr. Gonzales due to his diligence and always on time regardless of the appointment time morning or afternoon. He spends time with you and is thorough in explaining or asking questions and then with answers,

PATIENT

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

VERY PROFESSIONAL / VERY KNOWLEDGABLE / MOST IMPORTANTLY, VERY SENSITIVE TO THE NEEDS OF THE PATIENT. GIVEN THIS AND THE RESULTS OF MY MEDICAL OUTCOME PROVIDED BY DR. GONZALEZ AND STAFF, THE BEST PATIENT CARE AND BOTTOM LINE RESULTS!OUTSTANDING!

Perfect fit for an unfortunate diagnosis

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I would like to highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez!!! Very good diagnostician, well thought out plan to move forward through difficult decision(s) & will take as much time with you to answer any questions you might have to help you through the next steps towards recovery. Bottom line, I'm glad to be under the care of Dr. Gonzalez!!!