Dr. Fu Bai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fu Bai?

Do not recomend

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I would give 0 stars for bedside manner if I could. Diagnosed me with RA without running any tests and hastily prescribed steroids as to get me out of her office quicker. terrible doctor, terrible staff. Would not send me blood work for an entire month (after several requests). DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Highly professional; takes every patient seriously. Thinks outside the box.

Excellent

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Dr. Bai is extremely knowledgeable, prompt and excellent bedside manners. She has a calming demeanor and listens well. I just enjoy each experience with her. She has also prescribed medication that took my pain and discomfort almost away.

JB

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

she was very thorough and always very efficient. She takes care of needs during the routine visit and emergency visits.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

If I could give 5 stars, I would.

Highly recommended

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Highly recommended. Awesome bedside manner and easy to speak with.

Patient

Posted on August 1st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Ba for several years after poor results from another rhematologist. My life with RA has turned around under Dr. Bai's care. I highly recommend her!

Absolute Worst Dr Ever!

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I went to see dr Bai when my primary dr suspected that I had Giant Cell Arteritis. I had all the symptoms and bloodwork that pointed to that disease. Except, I was only 47. A disease which, if not treated I could have a stroke and go blind. She literally laughed at me and said my doctor didnt know anything, I was too young and there was no way I could have that, she said I only had Fibromylagia and just went on to tell me all about her medical credentials. I left in tears so scared that I may have the disease. Which I did, my present Rheumatologist is excellent and has successfully treated the Giant Cell Arteritis and is now treating me for RA, which again, Im a bit young for, but do have. Stay way from Dr Bai, shes a nightmare!

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Excellent office staff, but the doctor is condescending and can be quite rude. She didn't listen to me when I complained about serious side effects from the medications she prescribed . She told me they were all in my head and stop imagining things. 3 other doctors told me the meds prescribed were most likely to blame for these effects. She refused to even let me try any other meds --"this is what I prescribed and that's it!"

Avoid this Dr. at all costs

Posted on February 25th, 2013

The doctor is rude. The office always says they don't have appointments, but when you tell them you will go elsewhere they suddenly have avaialblity. You wait at least 30 past your appointment time. Dr. Bai is rude. When I asked for samples she said no I don't have any too bad! Then claimed she never got my bloodwork after waiting 2 months. Quest was able to confirm they sent my bloodwork! The office staff told me it's not their responsiblity to keep up with bloodwork and results. When I pointed out I had called over a week ago and nothing was done, and nobody followed up with me I was told they weren't going to arugue with me and everything was my responsibility. They constantly screw up billing and I would not go back if she was the last RH doctor on the planet (it's better to suffer in pain)! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Glad I did not Listen to the bad reviews

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Bai by my family physician.The staff was friendly and helpful.The wait was a bit longer than I would have preferred,but not too bad.I found Dr. Bai to be caring and knowledgeable.She listened patiently as my wife and I recounted my extensive medical history sometimes talking over one another as the Dr. transcribed the information.She asked a few questions for further clarification and accurately diagnosed my condition.She did not order any uneeded tests,instead using the test results I brought in.She made suggestions and set a follow up visit.She even offered,(before I could ask),if there were any forms she wanted me to fill out for work restrictions.This was particularly helpful in that most doctors I have seen want nothing to do with medical forms.This was a very positive visit and I would highly reccomend Dr Bai to all.And thank God I did not cancel the appointment after reading the various negative reviews as I almost did.This was a very different and caring Dr. than described in some of those other reviews.

I found her very caring and knowledgable

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Passionate, caring for my rheumatoid and scleroderma. I went to her both offices. She has excellent accessibility and she always calls back and coordinates care with my other doctors.