- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fung M Chan MD
Dr. Fung M Chan, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology.
Dr. Fung M Chan has 3 locations
Dr. Fung M Chan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Fung M Chan has the following 9 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
8 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Fung M Chan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Fung M Chan
Dr. Chan graduated from the Marshall University Joan C Edwards School of Medicine in 2011. He works in New York, NY and 2 other locations and specializes in Otolaryngology. Dr. Chan is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Of Mount Sinai.