Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olufunmilola Daramola-Ogunwuyi
Dr. Olufunmilola Daramola-Ogunwuyi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longwood, FL, with other offices in Longwood, FL and Farmington Hills, MI . Her specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Daramola-Ogunwuyi is affiliated with South Lake Hospital, Florida Hospital Orlando and Arnold Palmer Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Olufunmilola Daramola-Ogunwuyi has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Olufunmilola Daramola-Ogunwuyi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Daramola-Ogunwuyi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Lake Hospital
Florida Hospital Orlando
Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Lucerne Medical Center
Florida Hospital Apopka
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Central Florida Regional Hospital
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Henry Ford Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Olufunmilola Daramola-Ogunwuyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longwood, FL.