Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Furhan Yunus
Dr. Furhan Yunus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grenada, MS, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Southaven, MS (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yunus is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Golden Triangle. He speaks English.
Dr. Furhan Yunus has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Blood Transfusion
- Blood Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Gene Therapy
Showing 5 of 17
My Husband and I KNOW that Dr Furhan Yunus saved Robert's life. He had been seeing anther Oncologist for nine months, we decided we needed a second opinion. He would have been dead long before now had we not gone to Dr. Yunus. By the Grace of God working through this amazing Doctor, my husband is alive. THANK YOU DR. YUNUS!! We love you!
Dr. Yunus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1985
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. Furhan Yunus accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Furhan Yunus is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grenada, MS.