Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Furrukh S Malik
Dr. Furrukh S Malik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malik is affiliated with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center. Dr. Malik has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Furrukh S Malik has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 21
Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable. Dr. Malik takes the time necessary to listen to his patients and always shows concern for my health and medical needs. He actually listens as well as advises, and always has a warm smile at the ready. I fully recommend him to anyone seeking a good doctor to take care of them or members of their family.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Malik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1987
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Furrukh S Malik accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Diagnostic And Therapeutic Cardiology, 2400 Patterson St Ste 320, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Furrukh S Malik in this video.
Dr. Furrukh S Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.