Dr. Gurbinder G Brar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gurbinder G Brar?

Great!

She is a very caring doctor. Listens to you and gives you the time you need. Mary D.

Administrator

Excellent, physician takes extremely great care of one of my parents. I feel totally safe in how she delivers care to my parent. I would certainly recommend Dr. Brar to anyone who is diabetic or has an elderly parent that is diabetic.

Mary Johnson

Best MD I have ever had. She's efficient, knows what to do, shares information, explains most everything. She doesn't hesitate to send me to the best specialists when complications arise. We cooperate together to keep me healthy.

Good Experiences with Dr. Brar

I've been going to Dr. Brar for a little over one year. On each visit, she asks for and addresses my concerns (I had three on my first visit); she has done reasonable and needed screenings (PAP and bone density); she prescribed one drug on my second visit, after reviewing its limitations and side effects,which I have taken with good result. I am quite satisfied with Dr. Brar's performance after somewhat unsatisfactory experiences with two previous internists.

great MD for women

good staff, kind and helpful. I never wait more than 5 minutes. Dr. Brar knows her medicine, never hesitates to send me to a specialist, encourages preventative medicine (keeping healthy). If she doubts a BP or test results, she will repeat for a confirmation (my BP is often high at beginning of visit.) I have confidence in her knowledge and ability.

Dr. Gurbinder G Brar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.