Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gabor Pernyeszi Jr
24 Plaistow Rd Ste 2
Plaistow, NH 03865
Gabor Pernyeszi Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Gabor Pernyeszi Jr has the following 1 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
Gabor Pernyeszi Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Self-verified patient of Gabor Pernyeszi Jr - Posted on November 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Gabor Pernyeszi Jr - Posted on January 14th, 2018
I've been seeing Dr. P for a few years. Very nice and he is able to see the notes from my cardiologist as they use the same computer system. I feel confident that I am getting the best care possible. Office seems very busy and sometimes it is difficult to get somebody on the phone when calling the office (but they do call you back if you leave a message).
Great doctor and office!
Self-verified patient of Gabor Pernyeszi Jr - Posted on June 28th, 2017
Tormented by PCP-- A Danger To Patients In Pain Whose Pain Goes Up
Self-verified patient of Gabor Pernyeszi Jr - Posted on August 21st, 2016
Dr P had been excellent until this July. Then he became a medical tormenter, a medical abuser. When new severe back pain came in in early July, diagnosed as disk damage sciatica, on top of my preexisting chronic pain Dr. P senselessly, cruely refused to raise medication levels remotely near minimums necessary. 3 Attempts and intercession of his own nurse and Orthopedic dept failed to get him to comprehend and adjust. He insisted on continuing to be an abuser. ER enabled patient to stay of of hospital despite torment. CORE Administration is attempting to get Dr. P to listen and learn to be a good doctor with people in pain. Right now he is a danger to anyone in pain or who could be in pain. I hope he does learn as he had been excellent when pain was much lower.
Self-verified patient of Gabor Pernyeszi Jr - Posted on August 9th, 2016
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Gabor Pernyeszi Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPlaistow Health, 24 Plaistow Rd Ste 2, Plaistow, NH
Take a minute to learn about Gabor Pernyeszi Jr - Family Medicine in Plaistow, NH, in this video.
Gabor Pernyeszi Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plaistow, NH.