Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel G Akopian
Dr. Gabriel G Akopian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Akopian is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. Dr. Akopian has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel G Akopian has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gabriel G Akopian has the following 12 expertise
- Endocrine Disorders
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Colonic Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Dr. Gabriel G Akopian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
He is a very caring doctor, listens to your concerns and actually considers your wishes in the course of his surgery. He did a lumpectomy on me, which can put plastic surgeons to shame. It has been three weeks and I can barely see the scare, and the breast itself looks untouched. I highly recommend him for lumpectomy surgery.
Dr. Akopian is an excellent surgeon and a person. Never met a doctor who was that caring and patient with my questions. Even after my surgery he took the time to see if i have any concerns or questions, the aftercare is in hight quality as well. He is the master of his work. Thank you so much Dr. Akopian, you saved my life ....Hope that 50% of our doctors had the quality as you have.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Akopian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Gabriel G Akopian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gabriel G Akopian in this video.
Dr. Gabriel G Akopian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.