Dr. Gabriel Alarcon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Alarcon?

Great!

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

An excellent physician. He has just left Valatie Family Care. I wish I knew where he went!

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2017

This doctor, listens ,explains and guides you - just what a doctor should do - a fantastic, wonderful doctor. He makes you feel that no matter what the problem is and whatever specialist you see he travels that journey with you. He will always be my favorite DO!

Posted on January 6th, 2015

GREAT STAFF GREAT SERVICE PERSONAL ATTENTION EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS

What a "village" doctor should be like

Posted on January 16th, 2013

It's been generally easy to get an appointment or come in for something more urgent (not emergencies, of course--that's what ER's are for). He does a good job of explaining and educating you. He tends to be very thorough about investigating your chief complaint and the symptoms you describe, unlike some docs whom I felt were ignoring whatever didn't fit the diagnosis they had in mind the moment they walk in. A big plus for me is that I've never felt he was just there to push drugs at me for everything.

Solid doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2012

The only problem I have with this doctor is that he isn't willing to follow-up on illnesses. If you have a problem, he will give you medication for it, if the medication doesn't work on the first try, he will immediately tell you to go see a professional regarding the problem. I just wish that he would follow up more on the symptoms, and maybe try different medications before throwing in the towel.I've had problems before, and hes gotten them on the first try. Its just that there are a few that have made me go out of my way to see someone else.

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Alarcon is by far the best family medicine doctor I have ever been to. He is patient, understanding and caring.

He's YOUR doctor, you own him.

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Dr. Alarcon is the first doctor I've ever had that talks WITH me, not AT me. I've never had the feeling of "hurry up I've got someone else to see". When he's in the room with you, you own him, no matter how long it takes. A good Doc. I've worked in hospitals for 35+ years now.

Excellent Care

Posted on April 18th, 2011

I feel very comfortalbe with overall care & very imformed of any diagnoses that might be found.

Posted on April 13th, 2017