Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel Carabello
Dr. Gabriel Carabello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Carabello is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel Carabello has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gabriel Carabello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.