Dr. Gabriel Carpo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Carpo?

YUCK!!!!!!

Posted on March 10th, 2016

This Doctor (if you want to call him that) is horrible. He schedules tests for my child but has NEVER been called for a follow-up appointment. I don't care WHATS wrong with my child (my son and I laugh about this) he ALWAYS schedules him for a blood test. We predict it before we even enter his office. I am not prejudiced but my son is 8 and has been going to Carpo's office since he was 2 and I have NEVER seen another white person in his office. Only Spanish and all his office workers are Spanish as well. I would think in 6 years of going to his office, I would have seen at least ONE white person. None of the patients in the waiting room speaks English and I feel so segregated there as I don't speak Spanish. I am looking for a new doctor for him and I will NEVER set foot in that office again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Great doctor only problem is the wait time with appointment takes 45+min, without appointment 4+hrs

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

my kids love him than their stickers...that's saying a lot.

mom

Posted on October 10th, 2014

This doctor was highly recommended by several of my friends but I had some doubts after reading some review here but decided to try the clinic anyway. The place was full. To my surprised, when I saw the doctor I didn't feel rushed at all, he was soft spoken, very nice and addressed all my questions and very knowledgeable. I asked him teasingly on what I read. the explanation was: the sometimes longer wait is mostly from walk ins who doesn't have appointments, it backs up, sometimes a lot, it will be much easier if they just accept walk ins but that means that when their kids are sick, they will be seen in Urgent care or emergency rooms all over town from someone they don't know. They feel that when their children are sick, that's when they are needed more. Now Ill take that anytime.

WORST PLACE EVER

Posted on October 9th, 2014

This place is horrible the wait time just to be seen is beyond rediculous!! 2-3 hours everytime!!! Not to mention the staff is very rude. I never see the dr its either the new PA or NP

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Worst place ever if you have an appointment you will be there 1-2 hours but if you are a walk in you will be there for 3-4 hours.. I dont recommend this place at all...

Posted on November 3rd, 2015