Dr. Gabriel Sanchez Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Sanchez?

You might be better off going to a vet.

Posted on November 24th, 2012

Dr. Sanchez is one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. Acting s an emergency room physician, he completely misdiagnosed me and as a result withheld medication that could have helped. Without examining me,he walked in an announced: " I could give you a lot of expensive tests, but I can see that there is nothing wrong with you. He gave me a form on how to handle stress. As confirmed by a neurologist, I was having a TIA (or minor stroke) and should have received a blood thinner immediately. In my opinion, he falsified information on my medical chart and based his diagnosis on hearsay from others. I guess he missed the guy who had to read me the form to sign since my vision was so blurry that I couldn't read. (major symptom of TIA)

Posted on February 20th, 2015